Saturday, November 12, 2011

BELIEVE ME... I'm Only Yours


My Love 4 u is not fake 4 U,
How can I make u believe..
In my heart n Soul its only U,
I have only true promise 2 give..
I dedicate my life to U,
I just can't live without U..


I always live 4 ur happiness,
I can risk my life 4 ur smile,
Tears in ur eyes makes me sad,
Silence on ur lips makes me mad,
how can i prove My love 2 U,
4 evidence only true heart i have..


U may not trust me fully,
U may have lost faith from me,
No regrets No worries 4 dat,
But, I can assure U My Love,
That I will never leave u alone,
I can take swear of God..


If u think I'm not worth of ur Love,
U can remove me from ur life,
If u think I vl cheat U,
U can start ignoring from now,
But, If U lost somewhere In dark,
Just look at ur side and stand,
I'm Forever there besides you,
U can continue ur journey holding my hand..


No comments:

Post a Comment